Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Graduate Academy 2018. £18,000 base. OTE £30,000.
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £18,000 + OTE Earnings Year 1 £30,000 Year 2 £50,000 Year 3 £70,000
Location: Leeds City Centre
Vine Graduate are working with a client who are launching their Graduate Academy early this year. With business booming and a new office opening last year, now is the time to join and be part of a new journey for the company.
They are a National company, covering various markets from HR to Legal to Digital. At this company there's certainly an area to suit everyone. They operate locally which means you're able to meet your candidates face to face and have the opportunity to go out to meet more clients.
We are looking for the best calibre of candidates, something that makes YOU stand out from the crowd. Have you been a success in sports? Have you made money through your own initiative? Led a team in a busy environment?
What does the job look like?
- You will become part of the team from day 1, the overall company team but your specific market's team too. Based upon your character and strengths, you will be assigned your market to conquer. Each market has a small team dedicated to it, which you will now be joining and helping to develop.
- Of course, a lot of the job will be learnt through practice, there is some online learning to be done also though. An accredited training programme is implemented at this company, almost like being back at university, it's time to learn some more modules! This is spread over 12 weeks, so it is done slowly as there is a lot to take in.
- You will be learning all about your market, what clients you have, what candidates you need to find, where is the growth happening and where can you make further business development.
- Searching for candidates will be a large part of the role. Writing adverts, posting across job boards, pre-screening over the phone and interviewing potential candidates. When you find suitable candidates, you will be matching them to the right clients/companies for interview, selling the company to them, prepping them for interview, taking feedback, negotiating and closing deals. The more deals you do, the more money you're getting, the faster you're progressing!
- Your time dedicated to clients is just as important, this is where you're going to find the vacancies that need filling. Client meetings are the best way to find out what they are after, what type of character and experience they need. Building and maintaining client relationships is what's going to make you a success and become a reputable recruiter.
- Weekly reviews with your manager are key to highlighting areas of success and growth to mould you into a top recruitment consultant.
- Weekly team drinks happen and are needed after the long days! There's even a beer and wine fridge in the office…this job isn't for the anti-social.
- Brilliant earnings. This is to be expected if you do the job right. First year earnings at £30,000, second year £50,000, not many careers straight from university will offer that. Hard to say no isn't it.
So, what traits would a recruiter possess?
- A degree, any subject, 2:2 or above, within the past 2 years.
- Sales, telesales, B2B experience is favourable.
- A hunger for success, a desire to out-achieve others and earn more and more.
- Personable character, strong communicator at all levels.
- Thick-skinned, prepare for rejection and being let down.
- Self-motivated, don't give up easily.
- Competitive, time to prove you're the best.
- Organised, multitasking will become the norm.
Vine Graduate are wanting to hear from you now if this Recruitment Graduate Academy is what you're after, and you have the ability to do it. Vine Graduate will support you through the whole interview process, help prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your skills and ability to potential employers.
Our typical roles include: Trainee Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Temporary Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Researcher, Headhunter, Executive Search, Trainee Headhunter, Graduate Headhunter.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job