Recruitment Consultant (Global Events Portfolio)
Work Remotely/London Travel
The Client -
Is a prestigious & expanding consultancy well regarded within the recruitment space, due to continued expansion an exciting role has arisen for a recruiter to work on growing accounts within the growing media sector.
The Opportunity -
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company who take pride in developing their recruiters from entry level, ongoing support & management will be on hand working in a thriving & growing sector, would suit an experienced conference professional or a recruiter with an interest or experience within B2B Events.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Actively seeking out new business
- Account Managing existing clients
- Advertising and response handling vacancies
- Co-ordinating interviews between client and candidate
- Briefing and de-briefing candidates
- Managing the offer process
- Coordinating Sales training days.
- Client facing with candidates & clients alike.
To be considered for this role you will with excellent communication skills, thrive in a fast paced environment and be comfortable working to targets. This role is a challenging role that requires resilience, self motivation and the ability to remain organised when multi-tasking & working remotely.
If you are looking for a career that can offer you daily challenges, financial rewards and job satisfaction then please forward your CV and covering letter telling what you can offer to this role.
- Global Events
- International Conferences