Recruitment Consultant German Speaking
Are you looking for a vibrant environment in a fast-paced, exciting role with the opportunity to earn over £40,000 in your first year?
…If you are self-motivated, positive minded and competitive and this profile sums you up then Recruitment Consultancy is the job role for you.
Salary & Commission Opportunities for a Recruitment Consultant German Speaking:
- 1st Year OTE: £25,000 - £40,000+
- 2nd Year OTE: £40,000 - £70,000+
- 3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000+
- (Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
Recruitment Consultant - My Client:
My client is rapidly expanding on an international scale and currently has offices in Manchester, New York and Tokyo. Winning multiple awards for the best company for graduates, the training and career progression for this role is unique to any other firm in the recruitment industry with excellent promotional opportunities and financial rewards.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be:
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs and calling clients to close the deal
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies
- Building an in-depth knowledge of your specific industry and the clients that operate within it
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates
Previous candidates that have been successful as a Recruitment Consultant have experience in:
- Sales, brokering and previous employment in recruitment
- Sporting and team activities
- Being able to stick to a role and perform it to a high quality
Rewards for a Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped Earnings
- Quarterly all expenses paid holidays across the world
- Fast track to management and promotional opportunities
- Amazing West End office with a young vibrant environment
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'