Are you looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career? Then Astra Recruitment could have the perfect job opportunity for you!
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months. There is however the opportunity for a permanent role after the 12 month contract.
We are seeking Internal Recruitment Consultants to join our client; within their busy global brand. You will be joining an expanding team in their new offices located in Launceston, Cornwall.
There are development and progression opportunities available.
This role would suit a Passionate, Driven and Results focused individual.
We are looking for candidates with a background in Sales, Recruitment, Business Development, Banking or Travel.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own clients and candidates
- Identify recruitment needs
- Ability to build client relationships
- Business development
- Matching candidates to clients requirements
- Advertising job vacancies
- Telephone interview candidates
- Completing paperwork
- Arrange interviews
- Updating the internal databases, ensuring data is entered accurately
- Manage multiple tasks/roles at one time
As the Recruitment Consultant your key skills and experience will include:
- Confident when dealing with clients and candidates over the phone.
- Recruitment experience is desired but not essential.
- Personal and Proactive approach
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday - Occasional Saturday working
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 + generous bonus scheme
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application by one of our consultants here at Astra Recruitment for a short telephone pre-screen prior to being submitted to the client. Unfortunately due to high levels of applications you will not be contacted if you are unsuccessful