Recruitment Consultant (Insurance, Investments & Wealth Management)
Location: Central Birmingham, B6 5RQ.
Basic Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum plus uncapped commission (£25k - £35k+ OTE)
Role Type: Full time only
About the company:
Our client is the fastest growing Financial Services firm in Birmingham. They are committed to providing the very best protection insurance brokerage, investment and wealth advisory services to their UK client base. Due to their successful growth strategy they now have extensive opportunities for Senior Sales Executives in their brand new office accommodating over 200 staff.
Duties of the Recruitment Consultant (Insurance):
- Attracting inbound and outbound candidates with a view to hiring the best sales team in the Midlands.
- Achieve monthly hiring targets while maintaining a high level of candidate standards.
- Constantly strive to achieve the best results for yourself and your team.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels, screen CVs / resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyse staff turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
Requirements of the Recruitment Consultant (Insurance):
- Minimum of 12 months experience in recruitment insurance or investments and wealth management
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to combine Sales and Recruitment skills sets.
- Able to build genuine rapport with candidates over the telephone.
- Previous sales experience within Financial Services is beneficial however not essential.
Recruitment Consultant (Insurance) Benefits:
- Rapid and structured career progression. Reviews every 6 months so you always have the chance to progress and be recognised and rewarded.
- Team Leader role available. Our client is hiring over 150 staff over the next 6 - 12 months. They need to build a recruitment team to achieve their targets driven by an inspiring Senior Recruitment Executive.
- Be part of the Financial Services sector - the UK most successful industry.
- Uncapped commission across all of their roles - you set your own limits.
- Free onsite parking in Class A professional business village in the heart of Birmingham.
- Team prizes and activities - paintballing, theme park days, go karting etc.
- Hard working yet dynamic and fun work culture where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Full training provided - all candidates will undergo 2 weeks of structured training
Believe in yourself and we will believe in you!
Apply today to join the most dynamic and fast growing Financial Services firm in Birmingham.