360 role recruitment role.
- Desk in previous year billed £180k - realistic OTE = £70k
- We anticipate it to easily be a £240k desk
- Must have 2 years solid recruitment experience
- Solid lists of previous client that have transacted with the business and looking to reengage.
- Huge variety in clients and mostly all SMEs
- If the candidate is interested then we can fast track to management in next 6 months and then get paid on the more juniors in the team.
- Roles to work from day 1 and the chance to earn immediately.
- Leverage of other internal teams with multiple relationships and client terms.
- 30 years legacy business knowledge and perception of recruiting in this space (excellent reputation)
- Working with the market leading and industry award winning Manager who is energetic, proven in this field as a recruiter and highly successful at inducting, training, developing staffs careers and improving their skillset and revenues.
- Database with over 130,000 candidates on it.
- Incredibly competitive commission with low thresholds.
- Culture is one of a kind where we even give out free fruit daily and short working hours.
- Company is transparent, fun and without egos whilst stock exchange listed.
- Team is diverse and we all help each other out so everyone can get home asap each day.
- Senior role in team reporting directly into head
- The FS team is being built out to be the global leading revenue stream for the business globally.
- Launching multiple new verticals in the New Year.
- Genuine chances to move internationally.
- Full administrative and technical support provided.
- finance recruiter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'