Recruitment Consultant - Finance Sector
Lots of existing clients to work with straight away!
Permanent People are looking for a recruitment consultant for our global client specialising in the Finance sector from Private Banking, Investment Management, Wealth Management, Treasury and Audit markets.
Our client is seeking to hire a passionate recruiter looking to start a financially rewarding career within this sector.
Our client has experienced phenomenal growth in the last few years and are renowned for being the leading authority in their niches. Because of this, they are looking to take on a number of recruiters in the coming year.
This role is Ideal for someone looking to move from their current vertical into a financially lucrative niche. Our client has achieved their huge success by ensuring that all of their consultants are individual experts in their own specialist niche. As a recruitment consultant, you will receive supportive one-on-one training. After this is finished you will choose a niche that reflects your aspirations and development needs. Our client is committed to personal excellence, investing time and resources into all their new hires to ensure they become experts in their fields.
- Manage the full 360 recruitment life-cycle
- Source senior level candidates for leading global businesses such as: Barclays, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan
- Build and develop your client base, liaising expertly to ensure repeated business, have full support from the Director with mapping the market and building a new specialist area for the business
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Financial Services Sector (investor relations, sales & trading or institutional sales)
- Consistent professional history and proven billing history
- Strong B2B sales experience, you can business develop and have strong client relationships
- Exceptional communication skills - someone who thoroughly enjoys building and maintaining professional relationships
- Demonstrable interest in starting a career within the financial services sector
- Competitive and highly driven for success
- Incredibly personable and confident with a persuasive nature
- Collaborative, social and fun office environment: regular team social events and incentives
- Training & Development
- Gym Membership
- Private Healthcare
- International Relocation
- Modern, relaxed office space
- Fast progression in an ambitious company
Contact Paul Reid at Permanent People for more information on this Recruitment Consultant position in London!
- business development
- 360 recruitment
- client development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'