We're hiring Recruitment Consultants! Our flagship Accountancy & Finance division is home to some of our longest standing clients and PSL agreements and as a result of a year of record breaking results, we're interested in speaking with those interested in joining a well-established team with a great culture and exciting future plans. Due to the diverse range of clients and candidates, we're looking consultants with strong intuition and can adapt their style to suit different personalities where necessary. With 20 consultants in London, the team offers excellent support and a range of experience to learn from. Sound like it suits you? Read on and apply!
What's on offer for a Recruitment Consultant at Investigo?
- Competitive basic salary and market leading commission scheme - easily achievable up to 40k OTE in year 1!
- Opportunity to work with some of the most reputable organisations in London
- The chance to be a future leader of our business as we grow to 300 heads by 2021
- Internal training and development programme that runs alongside your desk for 6 months
- Unrivalled company culture and a genuinely autonomous approach to work
- Company wide incentives including trips abroad, all expenses paid nights out and voucher schemes
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Grow a network of relevant industry contacts; work with companies such as HSBC, Arcadia Group, Warner Bros, Sony, Civil Service, ASOS, JP Morgan and Apple
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues
- Build a pipeline of quality talent to match with the roles your clients give you
- Develop strong internal networks to effectively share information
- Manage candidates and clients through interview processes and offer management, which could include heavy negotiation
What we're looking for in a Recruitment Consultant:
Some sales or customer facing experience is essential due to the nature of our markets. However, our Trainee Recruitment Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but everyone at Investigo shares the following:
- Confidence and passion in your day-to-day style of work
- A tenacious and resilient attitude coupled with a fighting spirit; not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Ambitious and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Leading with a proactive nature and comfortable adapting to different methods and teams
Want to become a Recruitment Consultant with Investigo? Apply now or contact Amy Walshe in the Talent Acquisition team. We'll respond to your application within 72 hours.