Looking to make the next step in your career?
Feel like you've hit a glass ceiling, Look no further this opportunity can offer you a clear structure and can help you achieve great prosperity
Working alongside a refreshing and ambitious agency, maintained by a hard-working and fun mentality. They have been established since 2003. Having offices in 5 different locations within the UK and 1 International office with London being their head office.They have now focused their effort to each market.
They focus on people with drive and personalities, rather than taking the more usual, numbers-driven, "fill your vacancies and walk away" approach; because after all, this business is all about people; and they are all about finding exactly the job and the right people for their clients, projects and organisation.
In this exciting and challenging position the role will entitle you to be responsible achieving your highest potential as there is no limit to what you can achieve. Being a plug and play consultant you are able to come in and just 'Go Go Go’.
As the business continues to grow and develop so will your career. you will be able to achieve a portfolio of quality clients and candidates that maximise the revenue you generate in your area of technical recruitment expertise.
- Tailored incentive solutions and benefits,
- A market leading commission scheme up to 40%
- Fine dining and Michelin star lunches
- Top biller incentives
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Annual company conference
- 5PM finish on Fridays
What we require
- Proven 360 recruitment experience in an IT/Technical industry BI & Data Analytics's is Desired but not essential they would be open to transitioning people from different IT markets.
- Be able to demonstrate existing expertise in a field of technical recruitment.
- Strong sales ability, an entrepreneurial attitude, a track record of spotting and acting on fee earning opportunities.
- The ability to build strong, trusting relationships with candidates.
- Strong time management skills with an understanding of urgency.
- Drive to progress your career and grow with the company.
- Information Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"