Looking to make the next step in your career?
Feel like you've hit a glass ceiling, Look no further this opportunity can offer you a clear structure and can help you achieve great prosperity
Working alongside a refreshing and ambitious agency, maintained by a hard-working and fun mentality. They have been established since 2010. Having offices in 5 different international locations with London being their head offices.They have now focused their effort to each sector from Finance, Audit, Cyber Security and Life Sciences.
They focus on people with drive and personalities, rather than taking the more usual, numbers-driven, "fill your vacancies and walk away" approach; because after all, this business is all about people; and they are all about finding exactly the job and the right people for their clients, projects and organisation.
In this exciting and challenging position the role will entitle you to be responsible achieving your highest potential as there is no limit to what you can achieve. Being a plug and play consultant you are able to come in and just 'Go Go Go’.
As the business continues to grow and develop so will your career. you will be able to achieve a portfolio of quality clients and candidates that maximise the revenue you generate in your area of technical recruitment expertise.
- Tailored incentive solutions and benefits, personal to you
- A market leading commission scheme up to 30%
- Fine dining and Michelin star lunches
- All expenses paid for holidays
- Top billers go to Las Vegas every year!
- Performance bonuses
- Travel Expensive Paid for or Loans
- Potential Associate directors chance to get shares/equity of the business
What we require
- Proven 360 recruitment experience in a professional sector; Finance/ IT/ Technical is preferred, but they would be open to transitioning people from oil & gas and other high-skilled sectors.
- Be able to demonstrate existing expertise in a field of technical recruitment.
- Strong sales ability, an entrepreneurial attitude, a track record of spotting and acting on fee earning opportunities.
- The ability to build strong, trusting relationships with candidates.
- Strong time management skills with an understanding of urgency.
- Drive to progress your career and grow with the company.
- Information Technology