Recruitment Consultant - Finance: Internal Audit
City of London
Basic to £65k + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
We are keen to talk to an experienced recruiter to join the Financial Services practice of an international recruitment and search firm to focus on opportunities within Internal Audit.
Clients included retail banks, professional services firms, asset managers, insurance firms, wealth managers, private banks and hedge funds. Leading your own desk, you will be stepping into an established base of quality clients, and you'll benefit from extensive infrastructure support as well as a top salary package.
There is a grown-up working environment, with an ethos focused on the support and development of its people.
We are happy to look at candidates coming from a variety of finance-related recruitment backgrounds.
Key attributes of the role are:
- Working within an established, supportive infrastructure
- Capitalising on existing clients
- Professional environment
- Career and personal development
- Top package with excellent bonus structure and benefits
- Be experienced in financial services recruitment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at a senior level
- Be educated to degree level
Apply online see WatersBarnes.com or talk to Simon Waters direct.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job