Recruitment Consultant - Fashion and Cosmetics
Our client is an international recruiter across Fashion & Accessories, Cosmetics & Fragrance, and Medical Aesthetics & Cosmetic Surgery
They recruit with retailers and brands on a global scale from key suppliers, bespoke vendors through to developing niche brands. Clients range from mass market through to high luxury within clothing, footwear and fashion accessories.
They are looking for a Fashion Recruitment Consultant, and want you to lead the way. They are looking for a seasoned Consultant with 360 recruitment experience, ideally gained within a specialist/boutique recruitment firm, who has strong knowledge of and contacts within the fashion industry.
- Take a proactive approach to business development in order to establish your desk
- Resource candidates from a wide range of creative sources
- Interview and register candidates, proactively matching them to roles and clients
- Keep abreast of market knowledge e.g. mergers and acquisitions, new store openings, changes in management, competitor activity
- Build and maintain profitable relationships with clients, gaining exclusivity where possible
- Offer both candidates and clients consultative advice
This is a truly fabulous opportunity for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant to establish a specialist Fashion Division within the company. As well as a competitive salary and an industry-leading commission structure, they are offering multiple additional benefits including frequent social events, generous holiday allowance and pension contribution.
- Business Development
- Fashion Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"