Show your Colours and realise your potential at CSG
- Are you looking for a recruitment career that is tailored around you, where you are in control?
- Do you have internal sales experience?
- Do you have knowledge or experience in the facilities management industry?
We don't believe there is a 'mould' for a great recruiter at CSG. It is not black and white - we know everyone has different skills and goals. CSG offer a career that is tailored around you - all we ask is that you Show Your Colours and use what makes you unique to succeed.
CSG are global talent experts. We operate in highly specialist sectors and recruit mid-senior level roles out of our 5 global offices (across Leeds, London, Dubai and Sydney).
CSG are continuing to expand within the Business Services market place. We are looking for talented recruitment consultants to join our growing team. We support our clients with Commercial, R&D, Operational, Finance and IT positions across the Business Services and facilities management industry.
If you have 1 - 2 year's experience as a recruitment consultant or in sales and experience in these areas (or a genuine desire to build your expertise in the sector), CSG has a demonstrable track record of providing the right environment, training and levels of support to help you achieve your full potential and become a respected expert in your field.
We'll be honest - if you are the kind of person that likes to sit back and simply get through the day to day, you are not going to succeed at CSG. However, if you are the kind of person who has drive and is motivated to succeed and likes to enjoy the results of your success, then CSG is the right place for you to take the next step in your career.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's leading global brands, using your expert knowledge to network at a senior level.
- The autonomy to develop or even create your own sector in the business, with no market restrictions
- A focus on becoming an expert in your field, with support from our in-house marketing team to build your own personal brand and publish thought leadership on your behalf
- Exceptional Career Progression with a structured and achievable career path to Manager and Director Positions and access to our large in-house L&D team, both for your own personal progression and that of your team
- High earning potential - you are in charge of your own earning with competitive salaries, pension, holiday package and an uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Top billers have the opportunity to become part of CSG's elite top billers club with special benefits.
- The opportunity to work in any of our global offices - Leeds, London, Sydney or Dubai
- The opportunity to join our Share Scheme, which means you become a shareholder and benefit from the company's success
- A great social life and fantastic regular team incentives, ranging from days out at the races to holidays in Puerto Banus.
- A focus on health and fitness with gyms on site, free fruit and 2 hour fitness lunches.
- A relaxed and engaging office environment with newly refurbished chill out areas with ping-pong, pool and darts.
What we ask from you:
- An understanding or passion for the facilities management sector
- Experience of recruiting in at least one of these functional areas; Commercial, Operational, R&D, Finance, IT Support, Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement & Supply Chain.
- A commitment to building long term client relationships.
- An engaging and motivating personality.
- A desire to really be part of something great.
If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you, please apply now!
- "recruitment consultant" or "sales" or "customer service"