Experienced Recruitment Consultant - NW London
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to work in an interesting Market without having to travel in to Central London?
Do you want to progress your recruitment career, working for a leader in it's field and with a friendly, close knit team of Recruiters?
Occupational Health Recruitment is part of the Safety First Aid Group, a family owned and run company, established in 1959. We were the first agency purely dedicated to Occupational Health. We operate in an interesting specialist sector of recruitment, placing Occupational Health and specialist Health & Safety staff nationwide from our offices based in North West London
We are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant, placing Occupational Health Nurses, Advisors, Doctors and Health, Safety & Environment specialists across all industries and sectors in to permanent roles.
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager, achieve all personal targets and key performance indicators in regards to activity levels and financial results for our OH Recruitment and OS Recruitment brands in relation to the business needs.
- To actively promote Occupational Health Recruitment and the Safety First Aid Group of companies in the best way.
- 37.5 hours per week 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Be able to demonstrate a substantial successful track record as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- Have good administrative, organisational and time-management skills
- Have strong IT skills
- Be articulate
- Be confident/assertive
- Haver a good telephone manner
- Be self motivated
- Be well presented with a professional demeanour
- Be a Team Player and be motivational towards other team members
- Have a strong desire to learn and progress
- Be keen and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
Ideal but not essential
- REC Qualified
- A keen interest in Occupational Health / Healthcare and Health and Safety.
If this is you, we offer:
- A highly competitive basic salary (according to experience)
- Plus an uncapped Commission Scheme
- A great informal but professional working environment to progress your career
If this opportunity appeals to you please click APPLY NOW and include a full covering letter to support your application.
Please note: In order to be able to apply for this job, you MUST be currently living in the UK with full permission to freely live and work here already obtained (If required).
- Recruitment Process
- Permanent Placement
- Temporary Staffing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'