- FTSE 250 training and development with excellent career progression
- Uncapped earnings and excellent benefits
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. Your career at PageGroup is determined by revenue generated meaning our structure is meritocratic. With competitive base salaries and a commission/bonus structure based on your success you will be moving into a highly lucrative business.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun in our Cardiff office!
Recruitment is a complex sales role. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
We are currently looking to speak with candidates working within Estate Agency and looking for a rewarding career change where you can utilise your existing sales skills. Whether you are tired of relying on commission and giving up your weekends; or looking for more progression and better long-term career prospects then an opportunity with the PageGroup might be the right move for you.
PageGroup already employ a number of ex-Estate Agency professionals; with some of the best and most successful talent within the business having come from a Property background. To find out more about our Senior Manager - Felicity Jardine's transition from Estate Agency into Recruitment at the PageGroup please take a look at the following link: https://recruitment-jobs/use-your-skills/felicity-jardine
You will ideally be:
Experienced within an Estate Agency background (6 months+)
Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
Confident within a target driven environment
Passionate about progression
Strong academic background
Proven track record of success
Excellent Communication skills
- An autonomous environment where you can have your own business with support and market leading training from a fantastic brand
- Opportunity to take a consultative approach with clients and candidates
- Encouraging a team atmosphere, where you will be working with colleagues as opposed to against them
- Saying goodbye to working weekends with a 5 day working week
- Career development where you are in control of your progression - with potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level
- Recruitment Consultant
- Estate Agent
- Estate Agency
- Business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job