Job title: Recruitment Consultant - ERP Perm
Salary: £23,000 - £32,000 - OTE £60,000 FIRST YEAR
Location: City of London
We are looking for an experienced recruiter who specialises in the ERP Perm market. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in finding highly skilled candidates for our existing clients and will have the skills needed to develop new business.
Square One provides continual training and development throughout your career from our on-site learning and development manager and qualified coach.
- 360 recruitment experience in the IT market, focus on ERP ideal
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to exceed targets
- All employees must ensure they adhere to the Information Security Management System (ISMS) of the organisation.
What we offer:
- Outstanding uncapped commission scheme
- Monthly lunch clubs and six-monthly incentive - Ibiza, Vegas, and Miami
- Company car sales incentive
- Day off on your birthday
- Gym membership
- Company mobile
- Private health care
- Days off for charity work
- Life Assurance
- Pool table, PS4
A little about us:
With dedicated teams across Development, Digital, Infrastructure, ERP, Oracle and SAP, Square One provide a specialist recruitment service on an international scale.
As one of the UK's largest independent agencies, we're committed to working harder, smarter and faster than anyone to turn urgent requirements into quality placements, quickly and consistently.
Throughout our contract and permanent markets, we only ever deliver uncomplicated service, uncompromising people and unrivalled results.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV.
If you have any questions, please contact Kaja Sikora or Katie Southward +44 (0)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'