Recruitment Consultant - Engineering - Free Parking/ Travel - Manchester
The Role: Recruitment Consultant- Engineering Recruitment
The Location: Manchester
The Package: £18 - 30k+, 50k+ OTE First Year
My client is a prominent supply chain & logistics recruitment solutions provider not only renowned in the UK for their recruitment prowess but also in the International marketplace. They enjoy continued success within Engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics recruitment. The company was founded by two directors that left a market leading technical recruitment firm to develop their own vision of how a recruitment company should operate - complete autonomy with a solid support structure from the experienced recruitment consultants; allowing for a real focus on innovative practices, creative placements and consultative partnerships with clients - as opposed to red-tape, micro management, bureaucracy and internal politics.
The company is experiencing rampant success in the international recruitment market and following yet another vastly lucrative year they are searching for a new recruitment consultant to take over a very warm desk; allowing the successful candidate to comfortably hit the ground running and earn good commission from the off.
The Role of recruitment consultant;
· You will join the engineering team.
You will work on 'warm' technical vacancies coming through existing clients with whom my client has established strong long term relationships, whilst progressively developing new relationships
If you are new to the sector you will be given continual support from a Director with 15 years recruitment experience and extensive market based experience, and once you feel comfortable you will be given full autonomy.
· You will be given the necessary training to learn your designated sector in-depth in order to become a sector-specialist. You will also benefit from a clear structure that will allow you to progress within the role.
· You will work on salaries ranging from 30-40k+, with an average fee of 6k+.
Requirements of a recruitment consultant
· You will ideally be from an engineering, supply chain or logistics recruitment background, but anyone with a professional recruitment background will be considered as will those with no recruitment background who display the right skills and attitude.
· You will be a grafter, have real personality and a sense of humour
· You will be a pro active, intelligent individual with evident drive, determination and ambition
· You will be charismatic, enthusiastic and engaging
· My client is offering a basic of 18 - 30k+ with a market leading commission scheme - realistic first year OTE £60,000+
· In addition to this fantastic package my client also offers free city centre parking or travel, future shares and options plus 23+ days holiday and more...
The Next Step.
My client is looking to fill this vacancy immediately thus we are looking to move forward quickly in order to find the right person for this fantastic opportunity.
If you think you meet all of the above criteria and you want to embark on a successful and in turn rewarding career with one of the top recruitment companies in the UK then please apply now and I will get back to you immediately!
- International Recruitment
- immediate start
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'