Our electronics team are at the centre of supporting the growing demand for electronics, software and systems specialists in the exciting "Smart Infrastructure" space - looking at clients developing smart transportation, smart cities and the smart urban infrastructure that supports the networks.
Who do we need….?
As well as being good at our jobs we tend to have a good time whilst doing them! Hard work, drive, resilience, the ability to work autonomously and a reasonable sense of humour, will see you fit in nicely. The division prides itself on a successful culture built around a strong team ethos and healthy competition - we look after our people, ensuring they have clear careers paths and this has lead to low attrition rates and great results. We're ideally looking for someone with previous recruitment experience.
The successful applicant will play a critical role in growing our permanent recruitment offering in the sector - the desk offers a nice blend of existing warm clients as well as new business development opportunities. Candidate attraction within the electronics team is supported by dedicated resourcing function but we need the right person to have full "360" capability - selling, account managing and sourcing - especially within the passive talent community.
Responsibilities will include…..
- Sourcing candidates on live vacancies
- Utilising all search streams and personal talent pools to efficiently and effectively source candidates for live vacancies
- Developing, building and managing key client relationships
- engaging existing clients and developing from existing warm positions via both Phone and face to face work
- Spotting and picking up new client opportunities
- Building a technical expertise
- Developing a strong understanding of the core software, systems and electronics skillsets through personal learning and candidate engagement
In addition the successful applicant will be…
- Strong communicators, with previous telephone sales or customer service experience.
- Team players
- Able to work autonomously
- Quick learners
We've got plenty of tasty benefits (and that's on top of working with some mighty fine people) and the business has recently rolled out a group EVP - our staff are our USP and we want to make sure we look after their welfare and benefits accordingly. We have core and voluntary benefits providing you with the control to select benefits to suit your lifestyle such as; car allowance, health cash plan, share option scheme, personal pension plan, discounted leisure & golf membership, buy and sell holidays, long service awards, wedding bonus, childcare vouchers and many more…
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
- Recruitment Experience
- Sales Experience and Business Development