Precedo Healthcare Services has an exciting position available for an expierienced Recruitment Consultant to work in our Eccles branch, on a full-time basis.
We are leading Healthcare Recruitment agency, with an established reputation in the sector.
We are looking for an experienced Consultant to join our team . The successful candidate will need to develop new business opportunities and maintain current clients
As social care is focused on repeat business, relationship building will be a core part of your success, with much of your time spent on the phone and meeting both client contacts and your supply staff face to face. You will need to be sales focused to stand out
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing businesses.
- Visiting these clients to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting social care professionals that are matched to the clients requirements and ethos.
- Filling client vacancies on a supply and contract basis
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in sales
- Experience in compliance and understanding compliance specific requirements
- Working with high volume workloads
- Working with tight deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure
What are we looking for in our recruitment consultants?
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
- Driver Essential
Please note as part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a standard DBS (formerly CRB).
37.5 hours per week. Mon-Fri, Occasional On Call (typically one evening per wee to 10pm)
NO Weekend on Call
Please email your CV and cover letter or contact for more information. Please be aware that if you are not contacted within 10 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Personnel Files
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'