Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Basic from £18,000 - £26,000 - the range is wide, as we can consider applicants with 6 months+ experience.
OTE: Uncapped Commission
Benefits: Free Parking, Bonuses, Incentives, and company benefits
Culture: A small, owner-managed company with an approachable, customer-focused and fun working environment. There is genuine scope for career progression with this role.
Our client is a multi-sector recruitment business. With many years’ trading behind them, they are a well-known, respected, and trustworthy brand within the commercial, industrial, engineering, driving, transport, and logistics recruitment markets. The team provides a first-class service to clients across the local area. They are looking for a recruitment consultant to join their busy branch. You will be responsible for sourcing and delivering to existing PSL clients as well as new client generation. They have an opportunity for someone to join the busy in Wakefield to work on the small but effective driving team.
This is a busy branch with a good base of drivers and clients, and it is a 360 role which will require:
• Visiting new and existing customer premises.
• Servicing clients.
• Advertising and attracting new drivers to the business.
• Interviewing and checking licences.
• Recruitment administration.
• You will have a Recruitment Industry background.
• You will be ambitious and be looking for a long-term move.
• You need to be capable of managing your own time.
• Handling a busy 360 role incorporating sales, service & delivery.
• You will work to exceptionally high standards within a team environment.
• You will have excellent communication skills.
In return, you will receive a good basic salary in line with your experience, excellent bonuses and be working in one of the most exciting teams in the business.
Apply in complete confidence.
Driving Recruitment / Transport Recruitment / Drivers Desk / Recruitment Consultant
- High Standards
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'