Recruitment Consultant - Driving Division
?Salary: £20-25K plus commission (depending upon experience)
We are now recruiting for our client who is looking for an ambitious, driven Driving Recruitment Consultant to join their established Team. This is a warm desk, where although there is business development, it is more crucial to service the existing business and build a 'bank of available drivers’
Are you an experienced Driving Recruitment Consultant minimum of 6 months ?
Do you possess a current UK Driving License ?
• ?Full 360 role supplying temp and perm drivers - developing a bank of drivers
• Some ?Business development via sales/cold calls
• ?Building upon existing client relationships
• ?Account management
• ?Providing clients with an excellent support service.
• ?Meeting with new and existing clients
• ?Innovative, Proactive, Effective, Candidate attraction via job boards, networking, social media etc
• ?Source/screen/interview, evaluate candidates and take responsibility for reference checking
• ?Candidate Matching
• ?On-call duties
• ?Ideally recruitment experience
• ?Proven record of success
• ?Confident and able to sell at all levels
• ?Target driven
• ?Take a pride in providing excellent customer service
• ?Articulate and enthusiastic
• ?Good communication skills
• ?Good Administration skills
• ?A self-starter with the desire to progress within their career
So if you are interested in making the most important placement of your career, YOU - then contact us today for a confidential conversation.
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"