Recruitment Consultant Driving Division
My client is looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant for their Driving Division based in Gloucester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an existing team and take over a driving desk that is already established and waiting to be taken to new heights. With this role if you already have recruitment experience, great, but if not and you have a solid background in sales selling B2B then that is also fine as full training is being offered to the right person.
Hours of work Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. There will be a need to have the on-call phone on a rota basis Friday - Sunday and to cover for sickness or holiday of person who has the on-call phone Sunday - Thursday.
- Business development - new and existing customers
- Candidate generation to fulfil customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Matching candidates to jobs
- Registering candidates
- General administration - making sure that documentation for registered candidates is valid and up to date
- Credit checking customers
- Maintain and updating candidate database
- Completing payroll
- Knowledge of transport industry ideally but not essential
- A love for all things sales!
- Ability to gain and maintain great working relationships with clients and candidates
- Genuine interest in recruitment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Desire to succeed
- Not afraid of hard work and some long hours
- Desire to be the best
- Car driver and owner
So if you have the skills and experience they are looking for and would like to find out more please do let me have your CV. Thank you
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"