Recruitment Consultant - Digital / Marketing - Horsham, West Sussex
Who are we?
Marketing Talent (www.marketing-talent.co.uk) is a young and exciting marketing recruitment brand. Although a small team, we represent many of the leading firms in the UK, helping them attract and retain marketing specialists in the following marketing verticals:
- marketing communications & PR
- online marketing / digital marketing
- mobile marketing
- social media marketing
- brand management
- direct marketing / CRM / email marketing
- marketing research
- executive / senior level marketing appointments
Things are going well, so we are now looking to hire a new Recruitment Consultant to help us steadily grow our client base throughout the UK, and push the brand out further, both nationally and internationally. We are looking for bright and energetic people who are keen to build a successful career in the Marketing/Digital recruitment sector. We’ll provide thorough training in the marketing sector, recruitment best practice, new business development, account management, and other skills that will enhance your ability to become the very best.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:
- Introduce and extend our recruitment / talent management services to new clients across the UK & internationally
- Identify, target and win new clients in our core sectors
- Use a variety of business development techniques and campaigns in order to build a strong portfolio of clients
- Regularly meet and continually service clients, making sure that they are 100% happy with our service and performance
- Visit industry trade shows, conferences, and meet-ups in order to network with candidates and clients alike
- Join various online groups and communities, and contribute to blogs / conversations in order to become an expert in your field
- Work in partnership with the Resourcers in order to help them identify the best talent available for clients.
- Help the Resourcers on occasion by searching our talent database, online job-boards, social networking sites, etc, for the best available talent
- Run through the short-list of the best talent for each vacancy that is presented to you by the Recruitment Resourcers, from time-to-time interviewing and cross-referencing the candidates in order to maintain the high level of quality before the shortlist is submitted to the client
- Excellent communication skills
- Incredible passion for customer service
- An interest in the world of Digital / Marketing
- Highly professional manner
- Energetic and confident
- Thrives under pressure
- Previous track-record in client-facing roles would be beneficial
- Can multi-task and prioritise workload
- Team player
- Strong admin skills (MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, internet search)
- Hard working & tenacious
- Recruitment background is not essential!
Career Progression & Development
As the company grows, there will be incredible opportunities to increase responsibilities and move into different areas and teams, and progress to Senior Consultant, Team Manager, and even opportunities to grow a new international office from scratch. There will be lots of thorough in-house and external training, on technology skills, process, and soft-skills, amongst others.
This is a fun, yet professional company - we take our roles seriously, and are passionate about exceeding all expectations. We are constantly learning, and we all learn together. Our clients and candidates always come first - they are always our number one priority!
Remuneration & Benefits
- Basic salary is up to £25,000 per annum, with a performance-related pay structure that brings an On Target Earnings (OTE) of c£45,000-£50,000 in the first year, increasing beyond that for subsequent years
- Free iPhone, fully expensed
- Flexi-Time - employees can come in early / leave early, or come in later / leave later helping beat the rush-hour commute
- Leave early on a Friday
- 23 days’ holiday + 1 day off for Birthday
- Joker Cards enabling you to have a lie-in or go home early for each placement you make
- The opportunity to join an exciting and growing brand, and really help shape and directly influence its future
- New Business Development
- Talent Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"