We have offices nationwide and our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment. We are dedicated to attracting and supporting the best candidates – working with clients and candidates in temporary, permanent and contract positions.
We have been operating at this level for over 50 years and are experts in delivering recruitment solutions to our local business community.
What Reed can offer you...
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Desk Partner's- promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control.
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• Flexible holidays- 25 days plus the ability to buy, sell and carry holiday over
A bit about the job...
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
Reed in Crawley are expanding and therefore looking for a desk partner who will be mentored and coached to work alongside one of our top performing Temporary Consultants.
As a Desk Partner you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner in order to attract the best candidates
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
What we look for in our Consultants...
As a Desk Partner you will be work alongside the Senior Desk Partner and you will both be targeted on your activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and expected to achieve and exceed the targets set for you. Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us.
To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
• An ability to sell, ideally business to business sales
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your sales approach
• To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job