The role of a Delivery Consultant/Recruitment Consultant on our Globally recognised Tech Sales practice will be to own candidate generation and headhunts for live retainers and hitting pre-agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with the clients we partner with. The job will be varied and requires high level of activity and time management skills.
To be highly successful in this position you must be proactive in your candidate generation to enable a fast turnaround on delivery of CV’s to all roles that fall under Key Accounts. This will entail spending a large amount of time on the phone, good communication skills and entrepeurial mindset is essential. We are not a phone bashing or KIP led firm so we look for people that want to achieve the best.
1. CV Generation
- Identify potential candidates via Stott and May’s Internal Database using key criteria searches.
- Access external job boards to search for candidates actively seeking new opportunities, whether relevant for the roles you are searching or not, all relevant candidates must be uploaded on to Stott and May’s database
- Through speaking to active and non-active candidates, identify profiles that could be relevant to opportunities.
- Head-hunt profiles through switchboards to interact with passive job seekers or those not-know to other channels.
2. Screening Candidates
- Phoning new or existing candidates to ascertain their suitability for opportunities.
- Understand their technical skill set against set criteria and job descriptions
- Attain enough information to discuss suitable profile with Senior Consultants and Account Managers
- Understand candidates personal situation, including availability, rate required, requirements from a role, locations possible
3. Database Management
- Uploading all candidates generated onto Stott and May’s internal database
- Adding all notes and actions onto the system including job codes and personal details
- Adding "mapped" candidates to the system for future head-hunting
- Ensuring all contact details are present and correct
4. Market Mapping
- Identifying potential candidates through a number of channels, including; LinkedIn, company websites, Google+ etc.
- Targeting competitor companies to those we partner with and create organograms on all relevant profiles, including name, job title, line manager and any direct reports
Please get in touch if you have had previous experience in recruitment and are looking to join a niche boutique firm that operates in London & NYC, we are open to level and salary for this.
- Graduate Recruitment