Recruitment Consultant - (Corporate and Professional)
£20-30 base plus OTE
Our recruitment client is the market leader across the International Maritime and Shipping Industries. They employ more than 90 professionals across a framework of offices in the UK, Houston and Singapore. Dedicated to providing the highest levels of professionalism in the marketplace they strive to exceed their customers’ expectations on both a global and local scale.
- Building professional relationships with existing clients
- Expanding the current client base, usually via cold calling
- Attracting candidates by using social media to head hunt, advertise and network
- Managing the interview/selection processes for client and candidate
- Negotiating salaries and terms and conditions
- Researching the market place and industry
- Attending industry specific conferences and exhibitions
- Closing deals!
- You will be degree qualified and/or have previous recruitment experience within the Professional/Corporate sector.
- Knowledge of the Shipping industry would be a distinct advantage.
- You must have a competitive edge and the desire to succeed in this fast paced industry.
- You must be an influential and assertive communicator with a professional work ethic.
- You will enjoy challenging situations where there is freedom to act and the authority to take decisions.
- You will thrive on working to financial targets and will be independent, self-motivated, positive and able to plan and manage your time effectively in order to exceed those targets.
Why would you want this role?
Our client offers a competitive basic salary (DOE) and excellent 'on target earnings’ which are set 1 year in advance. They provide an achievable target and uncapped commission - with commission rates working on a rolling scale ranging from a minimum of 7.5% to a maximum of 30%, with additional bonus scheme.