Construction Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 p/a Basic Salary
Our client built their pedigree in the public sector but have adapted their offering and diversified into the private sector markets aligned with their established brands by recalibrating their offering, without losing sight of their core markets. They service the public, not for profit and commercial sectors and are approved suppliers on several high-profile recruitment frameworks.
Their genuine passion and enthusiasm for what they do, coupled with their agility enables them to respond swiftly to clients’ needs, ensuring that their clients continue to use the business and time and time again as their trusted recruitment partner.
Our client is looking to specifically recruit a construction recruiter with a minimum of 6 months’ recruitment experience. You will be working in an extremely friendly, fun and busy environment with a social element to the business, who believes that openness and honesty are key!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Open, honest and trustworthy;
- Minimum of 6 months’ recruitment experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Determination, and proven ability to work with tight deadlines and a great attention to detail;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Most business is generated from reputation so strong sourcing and interviewing skills, including proven direct sourcing ability is a must.
- Central Birmingham;
- You will be working in an office with 15 other colleagues;
- Fun and busy environment;
- Social element to the business;
- Excellent staff retention.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about this job, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Sheli at Permanent People for more information.
- Blue Collar