Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant in the Midlands with construction experience looking for a new challenge? Due to continued growth we currently have an opening for an experienced Technical consultant to work for our Top 100 best and fastest growing company from our Birmingham City Centre office.
Working from our Snow Hill based office, you will carry out a 360 role fully supported by a branch administrator enabling you to concentrate on new and existing clients, maximising your desk. We are very open minded and happy for you to run a hybrid desk either temporary or permanent or a mixture of both. Having established excellent relationships with some of the UK's leading contractors, you will have the opportunity to work on a number of these PSL accounts from day one ensuring you will hit the ground running.
- You will enjoy a lot of flexibility and autonomy to operate with minimal micro-management
- Consistently develop new Clients and new business for your pipeline within your remit of responsibility
- Agree rates and fees with Clients for each requirement ensuring compliance with Company operational procedures and minimum margin requirements
- Complete all operational Company paperwork for each assignment ensuring validity of supply from both a quality and legal perspective
- You will be responsible for hitting KPI's, Individual Revenue Targets
- Present and represent McGinley CEP in a professional manner at all times whilst promoting our services
- Agree with your Team Leader / Branch Manager Weekly and or Monthly targets and objectives
McGinley CEP is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy offering a range of Construction, Engineering & Property jobs - from professional roles within Consulting Engineering & Contracting, such as Design Engineers & Technicians, Surveyors & Facilities Management jobs to general staffing and site operatives - within the UK.
We have recently been awarded one of the Sunday Times' 'Best Small & Fastest growing Companies to Work For' in 2017! This accreditation is an enormous accolade for an SME like ourselves as we genuinely value our people, and without them, all of the glory would not have been possible.
- A good track record within the industry
- Good grammar and written communication skills
- Be personable, client facing and have a good telephone manner
- Well organised and structured approach to assigned tasks, demonstrates the ability prioritise and meet required deadlines
- A self-motivated, results driven nature (as you will not be monitored with heavy KPIs)
- Experience within new business development
- Managing and maximising accounts
A competitive basic salary and a strong commission scheme plus a number of exciting employee benefits that you can view on our website.
You will also have continued support through our very own academy covering management, sales and personal development. McGinley Academy provides a comprehensive and bespoke training programme using real life examples, problems and challenges that employees encounter on a daily basis.
- Recruitment Consultant
- Quantity Surveyors
- Site Engineers
- Site Managers
- Project Mangers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job