Recruitment Consultant - Construction
£18,000 - £28,000 + Commission
Independent Recruitment Agency
Our client has an established and reputable brand within the recruitment sector, because of business growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and talented Consultant to work within this growing team. The company provide recruitment solutions within the shopfitting, interiors, mechanical, civil and engineering sectors.
They are looking for a Construction Consultant who enjoys working in a fast-paced sector with strong service-based skills.
The Role includes: -
- Development of a profitable desk through continuous business development, ensuring customer requirements are met timely and efficiently
- Networking and generation of new candidates to fulfil client requirements
- Development of relationships with candidates and clients alike
- Negotiating terms
- Interviewing of candidates to ascertain their requirements
You will enjoy the challenge and diversity of a busy role - every day is different! It can be demanding, frustrating and yet rewarding and fulfilling with opportunity to benefit both professionally and financially.
The Successful candidate: -
- Will have a minimum of 6 months recruitment experience.
- Will have a friendly and personable approach, strong time management skills with the ability to listen carefully to client and candidate requirements
- Will be tenacious, motivated and will keep going to achieve the result you want.
- Basic salary is in line with your experience
Apply in complete confidence
Recruitment Consultant / Construction Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter
- Business Development
- Career Development
- Construction Recruitment