Alecto Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an additional consultant to their growing construction and built environment team. With a combined industry experience of over 18 years, you will be joining a hot desk, with an established client and candidate portfolio ready to utilise.
Specialising in a range of technical recruitment divisions, Alecto Recruitment have grown rapidly since their inception in 2009. The successful candidate will become part of a close knit team.
So, what can you expect from us?
- A great commission and bonus scheme, with a YR1 OTE of £25k+, YR2 £35k+, YR3 £50k+
- Regular pay reviews, and basic salary increase opportunities
- A sociable and enjoyable office environment
- Holiday incentives (Vegas & Portugal to name a couple)
- An opportunity to work with market leading client brands
- Lunch club Fridays
- Progression opportunity
- Regular training and development programmes
What skills and experience is needed to succeed?
- Experience within a sales, recruitment or similar environment for 1Yr+
- Clear communication over the telephone and email
- Self motivation and a results driven attitude
- Driven work ethic, with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to create, nurture and grow relationships
- Good track record in past employment or education
What will your responsibilities include?
- Developing business relationships with both existing and new clients, both face to face and via telephone/ email
- Overseeing and consulting on the hiring process from interview to offer stage
- Professionally developing through both internal and external training days
To apply for the position, please contact Ross Williams on , or email
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacte
- estate agency
- recruitment consultant
- estate agent
- outbound sales
- recruitment consultancy
- recruitment agency
- telephone sales
- graduate recruiter