Recruitment Consultant - Mechanical & Electrical
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Search in Liverpool are a well established and close nit team who have an extremely strong presence in the area. The standards in Liverpool are high, but the opportunity to succeed and work amongst some of the best in the industry is massive.
We are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us within our growing M&E team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for success and delivering results. you must also enjoy selling and working toward targets. In return you will benefit from unprecedented training and support, together with lucrative financial rewards for your achievements.
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Ability to pro-actively develop and nurture relationships
- Computer Literate
- Confidence to regularly visit site managers and workers.
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.