A large well established construction recruitment agency are looking to expand their existing team due to the high volume of positions they are recruiting for and the demand for growth in the business.
Located in Edinburgh, a small but vibrant team with a big personaility.
As a national recruitment agency they are very proud of their business over are expanding heavily due to large demands in the market. They have an impressive office location with free parking.
This is a new location for them so the office is full of energy and keen to out this location on the map! They are looking to grow this to 12 in the next six months and are looking for seasoned construction recruitment professionals to join.
Good commission, excellent training and benefits.
The office environment is nice and friendly and staff work realistic office hours without working to heavy KPI's. All staff are treated in a mature / adult like manner, staff are left to build the desk as their own.
They are seeking strong, hungry, motivated individuals
- Specialist desk within built environment
- Construction recruitment, dealing with both white and blue collar candidates
- Also have generalist desks
- Contract and perm desk opportunities
- not regulated by KPI’s
- Commission up to 20% of billings
- Free parking
- Staff are not heavily micromanaged
- Genuinely a nice place to work
- Fresh, new office with good management structure
- Blue Collar
- Construction Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job