A exciting new position has become available for a proven successful Recruitment/Account Consultant to join a growing client based in London.
A Recruitment Consultant is required to join my clients new establishment, built upon years of experience and networking with existing construction and logistics clients. They are offering an exciting opportunity to work with reputable construction firms across the UK, and to help grow a business with solid foundations.
Seeking a recruiter with full-cycle project-recruitment experience; from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and advertise jobs to appropriate job boards/social media
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, referrals etc
- Screen candidates resumes for suitable job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting- best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Consultants with experience in the Construction/T&L industry is essential
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centres (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong decision-making skills
- Ambition and drive to hit and exceed targets.