£25,000 - 35,000 (depending on experience)
Are you a recruitment professional? Do you have a 12 months experience within the Commercial sector?
This Recruitment Agency have an excellent reputation and a very low staff turnover in their City offices. With a team of 8, they are looking to increase the team on the perms commercial desk where you will be placing Pas, EAs, HR, and marketing candidates. Due to the increase in business, my client is looking for a career driven and motivated individual to join the team as a Permanent Recruitment Consultant working within a small but friendly and supportive team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- A full 360 recruitment position joining a team of 8
- Outbound calling to generate new business and managing current business
- Placing permanent candidates including PAs, EAs and office support
- Liaising with clients and converting leads into business
- Account management of new client wins and building a client base
- Generating and attending client visits
- Sourcing and interviewing potential candidates
- Advertising & Managing Job Applications
- Interview coaching and managing the interview process
- Ability to analyse figures and record information
- Diary management/Administration
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who heavily invest in their employees, offering monthly training and courses if needed.
- Exceptional commission structure
- Pension scheme
- Non KPI driven environment
Permanent role - £25k (DOE) + benefits and Commission