Recruitment Consultant - Technology
This is an opportunity for a graduate, experienced sales person or recruiter to join a rapidly growing, and successful recruitment business specialising within a niche and exciting technology space.
You will join a warm and welcoming team of like-minded people who will support you every step of the way to become the very best in the recruitment industry. You will learn in a motivating environment where you will be mentored by one of the city’s few Million-pound billers.
If you are self-motivated, ambitious and driven, and want to join a business which will equip you with world-class training and innovative tools to become a big earner, then this could be the opportunity for you.
The Company - Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Global recruitment business offering talent services within permanent and contract recruitment
- Work with businesses at the forefront of the technological changing world
- One of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with offices also in Amsterdam and Munich
- Clients include TomTom, Samsung, Dyson and Amazon
- Ambitious growth plans to expand head-count by 400% in 2 years
The Role - Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Opportunity to work as a 180 recruiter, or a 360 recruiter
- As a 360 recruiter you will be responsible for telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- Sourcing talent and managing the end to end recruitment process
- Headhunting, chasing referrals, writing job adverts, utilizing internal database and networking
- Liaising with international clients to determine what their requirements are
- Working on behalf of candidates and clients
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Closing business deals
The Benefits - Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Opportunity to join a start-up business with a global footprint offering fantastic progression opportunities
- A generous basic salary with a market leading commission scheme of up to 45%
- Typical OTE’s are £35,500 - £50,000 in year one, £60k-£80k in year two, and £100k plus after three years.
- Accredited training by a top industry trainer.
- A personalised professional development fund of £1,000 per year
- Rapid career progression and global opportunities
- 29 days annual leave which rises with your length of service
- Monthly incentives and rewards
- Trips abroad for the whole team
- Superb private healthcare cover
- Onsite state of the art gym
- A company pension from a leading provider
The Requirements - Recruitment Consultant - Technology
- Degree educated with a 2:2 or above OR 12 months+ sales/recruitment experience with a proven track record
- With some new contracts won in Europe, additional languages would be desirable but not necessary
- Proven background of success in sporting activities, academics, or work
- Tenacious, driven, with a can-do attitude
- Resilience is key
If this sounds like the sort of business you would love to be a part of, then apply via the advertisement.
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
RedTusk typically place people into recruitment roles for the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment, Recruitment Consultancy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'