We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to run and grow our care desk. This desk was newly formed during 2017 we are now looking to take this forward and grow into a busy and competitive recruitment desk. We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with previous experience and a proven track record of building a recruitment desk in line with individual and strategic targets.
Experience in the care sector is not essential however you will need to be committed to the division and learning into the sector. You will need to be hard working and willing to take on an on-call phone. You will be a team player and be prepared to assist with other areas of the business to cover in the absence of other consultants in order to maintain business levels across the company
You will be working closely with the Business Development Manager to build this exciting area of our business.
You would be responsible for:
- Developing and growing the care desk
- Managing temporary and permeant placements and bookings
- Meeting targets and KPI’s set in line with our growth strategy
- Making proactive sales visits and calls
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
- Advertising vacancies using job board and social media
- Producing and updating monthly sales plan and activity reports
- Keeping up to date database of clients and candidates
- Responding to all enquiries within our specified timeframes
- Maintaining a pipeline of potential clients
- Regular sales and client visits
- Attending sales and marketing meetings
- Working in line with company policies, procedures and work instructions
You will have experience of working in a busy recruitment environment and have a proven track record of growing and sustaining a busy recruitment desk. You will be sales focused and dedicated to providing the highest quality service to your internal and external customers including candidates and clients.
Skills and qualities required:
- You will be driven, hard-working and have a passion for sales.
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with one hour (unpaid) lunch break daily.
The role will come with an on-call phone and you must be willing to work out of hours if needed.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Opportunity to grow the company
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply for role please send your written application along with your current CV to Lynda@partnersemployment .co.uk
- Business Development