Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant - Call and Contact Division
Competitive salary, benefits and uncapped commission on all of your billings
Are you a recruitment consultant looking for your next challenge? Fancy a warm desk with a great client base, a hands on, supportive manager, a fab team and amazing opportunity to earn bonus and work in a fun, salesy environment?
Working with many of the leading call and contact centres and SMEs across the region, our dedicated recruitment consultants specialise in recruiting temp, perm and interim roles from agents to contact centre managers and everything in between. Our client base in a strong mix of ad hoc and contracted clients, and we enjoy strong relationships with our clients that can last years.
As experts in the industry we can adapt our service to the needs of our clients. Whether that be design, implement and facilitate assessment centres, processing ad response, traditional sourcing, vetting and compliance, we are a one-stop shop for volume sales and customer service roles in South Yorkshire.
Due to expansion we are now seeking additional recruiters to help take this team to the next level. The successful candidates will be driven, results orientated, excellent communicators and above all have passion and a desire to be the best in the business.
- Experience in recruitment, resourcing or sales, ideally B2B
- Strong Account Management skills
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Experience in target driven or sales environment
- Motivated by money and success in equal measure
- Ability to multitask, plate spin and a good memory helps!
- Full UK driving licence
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package - leading bonus scheme with the 1st 12 months offering enhanced earning potential on every penny billed
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job