Leeds City Centre
Competitive salary and benefits, Uncapped Bonus
About the team
You will be joining a vibrant, successful team with over 30+ years experience in recruitment.
The key to the success of Leeds Call & Contact Centre division is providing a consultative approach to both candidates and clients and build long term relationships. As a result of this the business sees a lot of repeat business from existing clients as well as winning new business on an ongoing basis.
Off the back of a very busy year we are now looking to recruit additional Recruitment Consultants to build on our success into 2017!
The role available is to operate a busy, fast paced recruitment desk placing individuals into temporary employment. Covering the Yorkshire and North East market, placing into high volume campaigns or delivering on ad hoc business.
As part of the role you will be taking candidates through the full recruitment cycle starting with candidate attraction/generation, face to face registrations, interview preparation, through to offer and on boarding.
As a recruitment consultant, you will also be building long term relationships with both existing and new clients. You will meet with the client to gain a full understanding of their business and requirements and be consultative in your approach. You will then be tailoring the recruitment and processes to meet the clients needs.
* The ability to work in fast paced and demanding environment
* Experience within recruitment or B2B sales as a minimum
* Career minded, hard working and driven to achieve results
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Part of a highly successful team who are recognised for achievements both internally and externally
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
A great place to work
Our client is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Light Recruitment LTD
recruitment consultant, recruiter, recruitment, senior consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing consultant, managing recruitment consultant, recruitment manager, principal recruiter, principal recruitment consultant, internal recruitment consultant, internal recruiter, head of recruitment, recruitment director, recruitment resourcer, resourcer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"