Recruitment Consultant - Call and Contact Centre Division
Leeds city centre
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Call and Contact Centre team in Leeds are looking for a temporaries recruitment consultant to take over a busy, profitable and successful desk.
The successful candidate will use their experience of working within Sales, Recruitment and Call Centres to build strong relationships with our existing customer base, as well as being able to identify and convert business leads and turn them into committed lasting relationships. A strong mix of core recruitment consultant skills plus account management expertise would be ideal but more important is a positive attitude, drive and ambition.
The opportunity to earn good bonus and build a career for yourself is very real. Working closely with the other consultants in a 70 seater office, this isn't your average commercial recruitment consultancy role. Search are a national agency with a boutique feel and a flexible approach which means we can always deliver what our clients need, quickly and efficiently.
* You will need to have demonstrable experience of sales, preferably B2B
* Ideally you'll have a bit of recruitment/resourcing/interviewing experience
* Experience of working in a fast paced, high energy environment
* Able to build lasting relationships over the phone and face to face
* A full driving licence
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Our client is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job