Recruitment Consultant - Construction Division - Commercial Perm desk
Competitive salary and benefits
About The Team...
The Leeds Construction Team is at present a small team of 5, looking to grow to a team of 7 strong in 2018. With 38 years experience across the present team within the Building Environment recruitment Industry, the 2 new hires will be key additions to a Division that is embarking on an exciting new journey.
- Build and manage a permanent Commercial desk and ultimately build your own business unit within the Recruitment Division
- Build and manage a market mapping service for prospective new clients
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Have an active Client facing role, whilst managing specific Key Accounts
- Formulate and manage international recruitment assignments, specifically working on mid-career to senior level opportunities
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing teams as well as Regional Team Leaders, to develop and implement relevant attraction plans for specific regions and/or industries
- With an enviable commission scheme, your on target earning potential is excellent.
- We invest significantly in your training, development and working environment
- Promotion - we develop our people, promoting from within.
- A great social life. Events run throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner.
- Sales driven. Business to Business service capabilities
- Able to work autonomously under the direction of a Divisional Manager
- Interest in the Building environment and construction process
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Financially and commission motivations
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture candidate and client relationships
A typical Recruitment Consultants day involves….
- Visiting clients, developing a good understanding of their industry, what they do and their structure, work culture and environment.
- Targeting new business development opportunities.
- Implementing sales and marketing techniques to proactively grow your specialist area.
- Reviewing applications, screening interviews and short-listing candidates for appropriate vacancies.
- Advising and adding value to candidates' CVs. Briefing candidates about each role, the career path, remuneration and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence for clients in respect of suitable applicants
- 23 days holiday
- Central Leeds location. Full Yorkshire coverage on desk
- Exceptional commission opportunities
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company
- REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.