The Manchester Building, Construction & Engineering team of Search Consultancy are currently seeking an experienced consultant to join an existing awards nominated division. The role has developed due to the organic growth of the team of the past 12 months, and the opportunity involves taking immediate ownership of a hot freelance desk and growing an existing run-rate with key clients.
The role would suit a motivated and fun loving consultant who wants to join a team dedicated to growing a 'high performance culture', and being a market leader in their dedicated sector.
Report structure is straight into a Divisional Manager who offers autonomy of style and welcomes new ideas and initiatives in order to drive the division forward.
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent support and direction
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.