The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business through cold-calling and business development.
- Sourcing candidates through several means (LinkedIn, advertising, headhunting ect).
- Managing the full 360 Recruitment cycle.
- Pre-screening and prepping candidates.
- Closing deals.
- Meeting with candidates and clients across the Netherlands.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates.
The benefits for Recruitment Consultants:
- £20K basic salary + uncapped commission (OTE of £35K year 1, £50K year 2, £70K year 3).
- Clear, structured, personal career plan from entry level/Trainee, right up to Associate Director.
- 1-2-1 training from the founders of the company.
- Young, professional, vibrant office atmosphere.
- Monday - Friday hours, early finish on a Friday with no weekends.
- Work laptop and mobile phone.
- Birthday off.
- Flexi-working once well established.
- Holiday incentives.
The requirements - APPLY NOW:
We are looking for people with a degree and/or 6 months sales experience. A graduate with some telephone based commercial experience will also be strongly considered.
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'