Slough City Centre
Basic Salary - Up to £28,000 basic + uncapped bonus & Excellent Benefits Package!
Are you a motivated individual with the drive to be successful? Do you have experience in b2b or recruitment sales? If so this great opportunity could be for you!
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your New Role:
To sell our recruitment services both over the phone and face to face. You will have joint responsibility for managing our fast expanding client base and filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- Business Development - Cold calling local businesses (this is not high volume telesales - we value quality over quantity) and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new clients.
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from calling potential clients to closing the deal.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts.
- Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Building an in depth knowledge of your industry and the clients that operate within it
- Attracting, screening and introducing candidates to clients in line with agreed client requirements.
- Troubleshooting issues and putting pre-emptive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £25,000+ plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Extensive training package, support and progression opportunities - Encore is committed to help you to fulfil your potential and providing opportunities for career development.
- Extensive training package - You will have the opportunity to attend our in house Sales Course.
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% Contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus additional days for volunteer work and your birthday.
- Holidays of a Lifetime to be won by top sales performers.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our directors.
- Private Health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
What would make a successful Recruitment Consultant at Encore?
- A minimum of 1 year plus experience in a sales role.
- Recruitment sales experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to develop and secure new business opportunities.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Tenacity and resilience - able to keep going even when under pressure and facing tough situations.
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed.
- Confident and personable.
- Own car and driving licence are essential.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in recruitment, if you believe you have the following skills/attributes apply today!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- Account Management
- recruitment consultant
- business development
- cold calling
- Business to business sales
- new business development
- client visits
- Temporary workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job