Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Up to £26k basic + realistic OTE £30k yr 1 & Excellent Benefits Package
Central Northampton Location
Your new role:
- Business Development - Networking with local businesses (this is not high volume telesales - we value quality over quantity) and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new clients.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts
- Candidate attraction and engagement
- Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building
- Area mapping - Outlining the employment set up of the current market
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets
What will you get in return?
- Up to £26,000+ plus uncapped bonus
- Extensive training package and support
- Lively and supportive working environment
- 33 days annual leave + additional days for volunteer work and your birthday
- Holidays of a Lifetime to be won by top sales performers
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office
- Private Health care and pension scheme
- 50% Contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
What would make a successful Recruitment Consultant at Encore?
- Sales experience is essential, however recruitment experience would be preferred
- Ability to develop and secure new business opportunities.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Tenacity and resilience
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed
- Confident and personable
- Own car and driving licence are essential.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in recruitment, if you believe you have the following skills/attributes apply today!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- business development
- account management