Recruitment Consultant - Audit/Risk
At Morgan McKinley we endeavour to always go above and beyond for our clients and candidates. Service is key and we are consistently transforming our business to improve our service offering. People are the key to our business and we are looking for driven, hardworking and tenacious individuals to join our business.
We are pleased to announce an exciting new opportunity has arisen for someone to join our Audit & Risk recruitment team in London. You will become a part of one of Morgan McKinley's platinum brands, recruiting permanent roles into the Insurance and C&I market.
The team have 10 years Recruitment experience within IT Audit/IT Risk, sitting within the wider Internal Audit Division which has 40 years experience in total.
We have a broad client base with Top Supplier Status with four of the Top IBs and obtain the highest productivity in the UK. Recruiting is one of the most exciting areas of corporate governance and we are expanding our client reach to the US and Europe.The role is 360 Sales and Relationship Management:
- Responsibility for maintaining targeted existing business and offering solutions to enhance and grow our various services lines as well as identifying new opportunities within existing clients to build business
- Identify lapsed or dormant clients and reactivate these relationships
- Lead by example in generating increased fees from existing 360 client relationships
- Diversify MMK services to new client areas including strategic value added services which may include additional specialist disciplines, bespoke project solutions, websites, marketing capabilities, portal or technical systems advice
- To develop and update account plans regularly including stakeholder maps and a strategic communication plan for greater engagement with these defined key clients
- Develop relationships at a supply chain and senior level across all clients
- Deliver and facilitate regular Client Service Reviews
- Provide advice and support to MMK Managers & Consultants delivering to these accounts
- Planning of new client acquisition
- Negotiate rates/fees & 'in scope' disciplines
- Ensure your profile is high on the account and everyone knows you are the point person
- Understanding and proactively working towards our Global 'Go To Market' strategy
Who can be a successful in the team?
Candidates who will be successful are those with previous experience within recruitment and that have a proven track record of client relationship management and business development within existing clients. More than just KPI focused, successful candidates will be those with entrepreneurial flair and drive and who are looking to make this role their own.
Motivation to be a true expert within your field will be a key driver, as well as the motivation to develop and build a team around you by working in an open and transparent way.
In line with Morgan McKinley's Career Ally ethos, you will need a strong work ethic with a desire to "go beyond" to deliver a top quality service.