Recruitment Consultant Apprentice - London Bridge
Are you confident?
Do you have a can do attitude?
Are you looking to grow and develop through an apprenticeship?
Then this could be the PERFECT role for you?
We are the evolution of healthcare recruitment - a unique business entity where the placement of the right candidate is the means to the end of successful recruitment.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to join our well-established and friendly recruitment company based in London Bridge. The successful applicant will work closely with the line manager, learning a broad range of skills needed for recruitment healthcare industry.
As a recruitment apprentice, you will learn to help employers find suitable staff, and match people to permanent and temporary jobs. If you are a confident person, have sales mindset and can communicate well with people, this could be a career you would enjoy.
In this role you will need to be a good negotiator. You will also need to be organized, professional and able to work towards targets. If you meet targets you will be open to a commission scheme.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping clients to find suitable candidate to fill their vacancies.
- Cold calling clients to fit them to applicable vacancies.
- Updating the recruitment agency database with the details of potential candidates.
- Screening, testing and assessing candidates.
- Developing a relationship with candidates
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties
- Building good relationships with employers so that they keep using your agency keeping in touch with job seekers on your agency’s books
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- A professional manner
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
- Communication Skills
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"