Permanent People are delighted to be working with a global recruitment company who specialise within the finance and technology industries. This forward-thinking company has an outstanding reputation and work with some impressive names. They take pride in their market knowledge and expertise, as well as, their ability to build trust and gain long-term loyalty.
Our client has ambitious growth plans with teams doubling in size and therefore, are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant with a finance / tech background to join their collaborative team. They are looking for individuals who are capable of building relationships, quickly assimilate complex topics and think outside of the box.
This is a 360-recruitment role which specialises in combining finance/accounting experience with technology. Our client already has a successful client base for you to work with. However, you will also be required to acquire new ones and develop your own specialists pool of candidates.
It is a mature working culture so you will work autonomously in a target-driven culture.
Throughout this role, you will develop a deep knowledge of the markets that they service. This is so you provide a sound and professional service to the clients, as well as fully understand the role that the candidates are being recruited to. Allowing you to build value adding business relationships.
- At least 1-year recruitment experience, ideally within the finance/tech sectors
- Situated in Amsterdam or willing to relocate
- Fluent German and good level of English
- You must be credible, presentable and confident
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Provide first-class service by being knowledgeable and passionate about your work
- You can work to targets in a fast-paced environment whilst being under pressure
- Excellent bonus structure
- Incentives and rewards for creative, independent and ambitious employees
- Chance to work with an open and honest team in a supportive and encouraging working environment
- Generous holiday allowance
Contact Louise @ Permanent People to find out more or apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'