Job Title: Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £23,000 - £33,000 plus £60,000 (uncapped) + Excellent Benefits including Pension, Day off on your Birthday, Summer Party, Cycle to work scheme, Monthly work socials, Flexible working, Personal training budget
We are Reuben Sinclair, a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the City, right next to Monument tube station. As an agency we are experts across four sectors, Sales, Marketing, PR and Digital. We work with some of the UK's largest agencies and blue chip brands as well as SME companies who are looking to consistently grow their teams. As an agency we have won a string of awards including 'Best Agency Side Recruitment Agency', 'Most Innovative Agency of the Year' and this year one of our Recruitment Consultants won 'Global Recruitment Consultant of the Year', which was a huge achievement. Due to our sustained growth we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our fun, friendly and driven team. This role is for our Sales and Marketing team at Reuben Sinclair, you don't need experience in Recruitment but you will need some experience in B2B sales and want to work for a very sociable and collaborative team who are committed to achieving their goals!
What would you be doing as a Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Consultant?
- At Reuben Sinclair we do not have a micro managed culture therefore your role is quite autonomous and you essentially manage your desk, which will be your business.
- Your role will be a mixture of new business and account management but it will predominantly be account management as we have a number of clients you will look after when you start.
- Working with a variety of clients in different sectors you will maintain good relationships with clients, keeping in regular contact in order to understand what roles they are looking to fill.
- Proactively searching for candidates via job boards, Linked In, referrals etc.
- Conducting face to face meetings with candidates and clients.
- We don't have a cold calling environment at Reuben Sinclair so business development campaigns will largely be executed by email marketing campaigns.
- As we are a niche SME agency, your ideas will be valued and you will be able to provide insight and suggestions to improve the business.
The Ideal Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Consultant will have/be:
- At least 6 months B2B sales experience. Recruitment experience is ideal but we will look at B2B sales candidates.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience of account management and business development but either or is acceptable.
- A desire to work in Recruitment.
- Driven, self-motivated and conscientious.
- Personable and outgoing.
If you are interested in a career in Recruitment and want to work for an agency that reward on merit and offer fast career progression then we want to hear from you! Please get in touch today and send your details over to me, or feel free to give me a call on .
I look forward to hearing from you!