Recruitment Consultant - Admin
£18,000-£21,000 annual salary
Drivers Direct are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy branch. Previous experience of recruitment is not essential. However, customer service and admin experience is desirable.
You will be required to work closely with our existing clients and build strong relationships however this role will not require any sales and will instead focus on the resourcing and admin duties of the running of the branch.
You will search and select appropriate candidates, carry out interview and match to the appropriate assignments. Strong administration skills are extremely desirable as you will be required to assist in duties such as payroll, invoicing, updating databases, etc.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm. We also operate a 24 hour on call phone service in which you will take part in on a rota system.
- Tenacious attitude with a passionate drive to succeed
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organisation skills
- Must be confident and professional
- Excellent IT skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent monthly and quarterly bonus structure
- 20 days holiday a year, plus one for every year of continuous service
- Full training an support with a clear pathway for progression
- Regular incentives
Get in touch today to find out more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year