Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy and Finance
Competitive salary and benefits
About the Team
Our Liverpool Clients has one of the best Accountancy / Finance teams within Liverpool. Our client is a well-established player in the local market boasting over 25 years worth of specialist accountancy recruitment experience. We focus on transactional, part-qualified and qualified recruitment, specialising in temporary, fixed-term and permanent placements across the Commerce & Industry, Public Practice and Public Sector markets. We are now considered one of the major players in this market. An opportunity exists for either a Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant for Q2 2017. You will be recruiting into the part qualified and qualified market so ideally we are looking for someone who has previous experience in this space.
You will have a great opportunity to determine your own financial earnings and success in a specialist recruitment market.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Networking and building relationships with clients and candidates
* Developing key business relationships with new clients, generating client meetings and new job opportunities
* Candidate attraction, using for example - job boards and social media
* Lead generation and conversion
* Managing opportunities, placing candidates and fee negotiation
* Interviewing candidates and matching candidates to vacancies
* Using negotiation and objection handling skills to maximise revenue
* Providing professional and consultative advice to clients and candidates
* Resilience, strong listening and application skills with the ability to learn quickly
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression to Senior Consultant, Principle Consultant or Managing Consultant
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 2017
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* Guidance and support from a Manager with over 20 years experience
A great place to work
Out client is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, a great place to work.
Light Recruitment LTD
recruitment consultant, recruiter, recruitment, senior consultant, senior recruitment consultant, managing consultant, managing recruitment consultant, recruitment manager, principal recruiter, principal recruitment consultant, internal recruitment consultant, internal recruiter, head of recruitment, recruitment director, recruitment resourcer, resourcer