Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Our Accountancy and Finance team within Search is a well established player in the local market boasting over 45 years worth of specialist accountancy recruitment experience. This team has consistently grown year on year over the last 4 years and we are prepared for and looking for more. We have team members regularly making our annual awards for 'Best Annual Performance' and have some of the top billers in the business. We focus on transactional, part-qualified and qualified recruitment, specialising in temporary, permanent and shared service centre markets. We are considered by most as one of the major players in the market.
We are looking for someone to join our established Accountancy Division in Edinburgh who will be instrumental in the continuous growth of the business and team. You will ideally have a proven track record within recruitment and be looking for a new business opportunity that will improve your career progression. You must be able to demonstrate excellent resilience and tenacity, strong application and listening skills and have the ability to think on your feet. You will be target driven, competitive and always striving to do better.
· Ability to work to and exceed targets
· Excellent relationship manager
· Proven sales professional
· Ability to multitask
· Career minded, hard working and driven
· Confident with the ability to build rapport
· Ability to nurture relationships
· Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
· Very competitive salary and benefits package
· Fantastic opportunities for career progression
· Industry-leading training
· Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
· 'Investors in People (IIP) - platinum' company
· REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.